Thursday, November 29, 2007

How cute is this...

Sarah and I went to Max's school for their Thanksgiving feast last week. After a serious game of marshmellow dodge ball we sat down and ate. Sarah was dressed in her finest attire (as always) and she was wearing her faux fur pink cape with a sparkly pink jewels broach. A little boy from one of the lower grades poped his head out of the class room and said "Hi, Max, Hi Max's Mom, Hi, Max's little sister..." Max introduces us and Alex disappears into his classroom. 2 seconds later, he pops his head out again and says, "excuse me Sarah, I love you pashmina". Sarah, ever the lady, graciously accepts the complement and says "thank you", only to turn to me and say "Mom what's a pashmina?"
OMG, I could not believe this came out of this little 9 yrs old boy. I mean, I was like - 35 before I knew what a pashmina was... I love these kids

No comments: