Wednesday, December 5, 2007

How I amuse myself when my brain needs a break...

Just about everyone uses those little emoticons aka smiliesPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket.
I really never paid much attention to them until I saw him...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and I fell in love.
How could such a little collection of lines and circles capture so much heart felt joy and emotion. I mean, just look at him, he is so happy, exstatic even. Oh and joy isn't the only emotion he is capable of.
He can be impatientPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He can be sweetPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He can get frustratedPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He knows how to have a good laughPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He can be comfortingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and at times he can be a littlePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket shy
Somedays he's judgmentalPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Other days quite mischievousPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes he feels a little offPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And there are days when he is just down right annoyingPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketblah, blah, blah
All in all for some strange reason he just makes me smile Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And so I thought I would share him with you...

No comments: